If you want something different, you can try making a banana sponge. Its soft texture, makes this one very popular cake.
– 300 Gram flour
– 200 grams of granulated sugar
– 100 ml of cooking oil
– 50 ml of water
– 4 Chicken egg grains
– 2 banana flavored teaspoons
– 1 SP Spoon
– 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
– Meses & white ripe chocolate to taste
– Yellow food coloring to taste
How to make:
– Beat eggs, SP, sugar, vanilla with a mixer for 10 minutes.
– Lower the mixer speed, add flour, cooking oil & water. Beat until blended.
– Add the banana flavoring and yellow coloring, then stir well.
– Pour the mixture into a mold that has been smeared with cooking oil. Fill only half, sprinkle meses, then cover with the dough again until the mold is almost full.
– Heat the steam, then steam for 10 minutes. Remove from the mold and wait for it to cool.
– Brush the edges and sides with white ripe chocolate that has been melted and mixed with yellow coloring.
– Wait until the chocolate hardens, then serve the banana cake.