Pumpkin kuh kueh
The taste is sweet, it will definitely be the right takjil menu when breaking the fast.
– 110 gr pumpkin (cut into cubes and steamed until cooked)
– 50 gr of water
– 100gr + 100gr glutinous rice flour
– 60 gr hot water
– 10g of sugar
– 2 tdm of oil
It contained a sweet head.
How to make it:
– Pumpkin blender with water until smooth
– Mix 100g glutinous rice flour with hot water, stir well and add the smooth pumpkin, stir until mixed
– Put the remaining sticky rice flour + sugar and oil, knead until all mixed
– Weigh 25gr round, do until the dough runs out (sy get 17pcs)
– Take one dough, fill with coconut core and round it
– Print using cookie cutters that have already been floured
– Place on a banana leaf that is smeared with a little oil.
– Steam for 8 minutes on medium heat until cooked
– In hot conditions, spread with thin oil.